These crepes make a great quick lunch or dinner. You can use left-over turkey, as well.
- Yield: 6 Servings
- Cooking Time: 27 Minutes
- 6 thawed frozen crepes
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp diced shallots
- ½ cup flour
- 1 cup half and half
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 tbsp brandy
- 1 tsp curry powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken
- ¼ cup of milk
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat the butter in a pan and sauté the shallots for 2 minutes.
- Add the flour and stir vigorously.
- Pour in the half and half and keep whisking until it combines with the flour.
- Add the chicken broth, brandy, and curry power.
- Stir and cook on low for 5 minutes.
- Season the sauce with salt and pepper.
- Use a bowl to combine the chicken with half of the curry sauce.
- Roll up each crepe and place it on a baking dish.
- Stir the milk into the remaining sauce.
- Top the crepes with the remaining sauce. 12. Bake for 20 minutes