- Yield: 8 Servings
- 1 chopped tomato
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 small chopped onion
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Salt, black pepper and cumin to taste
- 2 bay leaves & 2 Tsp chopped garlic & 1 tsp oregano
- 3 cups beef stock
- 4 pounds minced beef
How to Make It
- Put all ingredients in the Instant Pot. Make sure that the lid is locked, press “Manual” button and set for 18 minutes.
- Rest for 10 minutes after completion or let it sit on "Warm" for 20 minutes and pressure will be released naturally.