This smoothie’s got kid friendly written all over it! Everything from its tempting berry fragrance to that off-the-hook purple color screams “drink me” to kids. And the best part is the undetectable cauliflower, which on any other occasion; children may turn their nose up at. But if the idea of cauliflower won’t send your little ones running for the hills, get them involved by adding the secret ingredient in to the blender themselves.
- Yield: 2 Servings
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 each large banana
- 2 each medium oranges, peeled
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 2/3 cup small cauliflower florets
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup ice 2 cups or filtered water
- Orange slices, for garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except the garnish in a high powered blender. Start on low, and then increase the speed to high. Blend until smooth. For Garnish
- Place an orange wedge on the edge of each glass, and then serve.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.