- Yield: 1 Serving
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- 1 medium carrot, grated
- 20 g reduced-salt low-fat feta cheese, crumbled
- 75 g tinned chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- ¼ small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2½ tablespoons low-fat plain yoghurt
- Lemon juice, to taste
- 1 slice wholemeal bread
- 1 small handful baby spinach leaves
How to Make It
- Place the carrot, feta, chickpeas, onion, parsley, yoghurt and lemon juice in a medium bowl and toss gently to combine.
- To serve, place the bread on a serving plate and top with the spinach and the carrot and chickpea mixture.