- Yield: 6 Servings
- Preparation Time: 45 Minutes
- 4 cups cubed butternut squash
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 turnip, chopped
- 2 carrots, dice
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 cups chicken stock
- 2 cups heavy cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to Make It
- Add all ingredients into the Instant Pot and secure lid.
- Pressure cook on high for 20 minutes.
- Allow the pressure to release naturally. Remove lid.
- Using an immersion blender, puree soup.
- Serve with your favorite artisan bread.