- Yield: 2 Servings
- Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 medium tomato
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 slices French or other crusty bread
- 1 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp dried basil
How to Make It
- Smash the garlic clove, peel, and cut in half.
- Wash the tomato and chop. Sprinkle the chopped tomato with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Toast the bread slices. Rub the garlic over one side of each toasted bread slice.
- Spread the chopped tomato on top. Drizzle with the olive oil.
- Sprinkle with the dried basil, salt, and pepper.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.