- 1 tablespoon walnut oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ green bell pepper, diced
- ½ red bell pepper, diced
- ½ yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1½ cups brown rice, cooked
- ¾ tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- ½ teaspoon fresh tarragon, chopped
- Sea salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- ¼ cup arugula, for garnish
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, for garnish
How to Make It
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat and sauté the onion and garlic until the onion is translucent.
- Add the bell peppers and sauté for a minute or two.
- Add the rice, parsley, tarragon, salt, and pepper and sauté for 3 – 5 minutes.
- Garnish with arugula and sliced cherry tomatoes.