- 3 cups (450 g) almond flour
- teaspoons baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup (60 ml) coconut oil, melted
- 4 large eggs
- 2 very ripe bananas, mashed
- 3 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- ½ cup (50 g) walnuts, chopped
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Combine the almond flour, baking soda and salt in a small bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the coconut oil and eggs.
- Mix the flour combination into the oil and eggs, and stir until well blended.
- Add in the mashed bananas, vanilla and cinnamon. Fold in the walnuts.
- Pour batter into a greased loaf pan. Bake for 25–30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.