- Yield: 2 Servings
- Cooking Time: 25 Minutes
- 4 bacon slices
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup cheese, shredded
- 1/8 cup cream
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 sliced tomato
- 1/8 cup water
How to Make It
- Set your oven to preheat at 450° F.
- Apply oil to a casserole dish. Set tomato slices to the bottom.
- Mix beaten eggs with water and cream to obtain a foamy mixture. Add in pepper and salt for seasoning.
- Add in the dish and cook in the oven for about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, spray cooking oil to a skillet. Add in the bacon and cook until crisp. You can then split the bacon.
- From the oven, remove the egg. Do away with any tomato juice that is excess.
- Sprinkle bacon on top and serve.