- Yield: 6 Servings 4 silver-dollar pancakes per
- 4 slices lower-sodium turkey bacon
- ½ cups dry pancake mix
- ½ cup low-fat milk
- ½ cup fat-free plain yogurt
- ½ cup liquid egg substitute
- Sugar-free maple syrup for drizzling (optional)
How to Make It
- In a large skillet over medium-low heat, cook bacon until crisp; drain and coarsely chop.
- In a large bowl, combine pancake mix, milk, yogurt, and liquid egg; mix until well combined.
- Coat a griddle or large skillet with cooking spray. Over medium heat, pour silver dollar-sized amounts of pancake batter onto griddle and sprinkle evenly with chopped bacon. Cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until bubbles begin to form; then turn over and cook 1 to 2 additional minutes, or until golden. Continue to cook in batches until all of the batter is used.
- Drizzle with warmed syrup, if desired, and serve.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.