- 1 cup (150 g) almond flour
- 1 cup (150 g) Steve’s Paleo Krunch, ground into rough meal
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) coconut oil or butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons honey (optional)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 5-7 Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored and Sliced
- 1 lemon juice
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Combine flour, Paleo Krunch, 2 teaspoons of cinnamon, and nutmeg in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, use a fork to combine coconut oil (or butter), honey (if desired) and vanilla. Mix into the flour/Krunch mixture.
- Scatter apple slices in a 9 inch x 9 inch (23 cm x 23 cm) baking dish or similar-sized dish, and combine with lemon juice. Stir in remaining cinnamon, and combine well.
- Sprinkle the almond/Krunch mixture over the apples, cover with foil, and bake for 45 minutes or until apples are soft and bubbly.
- Remove foil, and bake 10–15 more minutes or until topping is browned.