Both almonds and salmon are great sources of healthy fat. The almonds add a nice crunch to this dish, and the pesto brings out the natural flavors of the salmon. While basil might not immediately come to your mind when you think of fish, it adds a nice freshness to this warm dish.
- Yield: 2 Servings
- ¼ cup pesto
- ¼ cup sliced almonds, roughly chopped
- 2 (1½"-thick) salmon fillets (about 4 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- In a small bowl, mix pesto and almonds. Set aside.
- Place fillets into a 6" round baking dish.
- Brush each fillet with butter and place half of the pesto mixture on the top of each fillet. Place dish into the air fryer basket.
- Adjust the temperature to 390°F and set the timer for 12 minutes.
- Salmon will easily flake when fully cooked and reach an internal temperature of at least 145°F. Serve warm.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.