- Yield: 4 Servings, 1 fillet with topping per serving
- 1 (1.25-ounce) packet hollandaise sauce mix
- ¼ cup light, trans-fat-free margarine, melted
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 (3-ounce) salmon fillets
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 4 ounces crabmeat, flaked
- ¼ pound fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut in half
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat a 9 × 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a small saucepan over high heat, combine sauce mix, margarine, and milk. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, and simmer until thickened, about 1 minute; set aside.
- In a shallow dish, combine flour, salt, and pepper; coat fillets with flour mixture.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add salmon and sauté 2 minutes per side. Place salmon in prepared baking dish, top each piece with flaked crabmeat and asparagus, and pour sauce over top.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes, or until fish flakes easily. Serve immediately.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.