Walnut cookies are crunchy and tasty. The recipe is sugar-free.
- Yield: 12 cookies, round shape 2.5″.
- 1 egg
- 1 cup (¼ lb) Walnut, halves
- 4 oz (½ cup) Whole grain flour
- 1 tbsp Olive/coconut oil
- 2 tbsp Honey (liquid)
- 1 tsp Nutmeg powder
How to Make It
- Prepare the dough. You can make it two ways: using a blender or manually.
- Way 1. Place nuts in a blender cup. Add egg, oil, honey, and nutmeg powder. Mix well. When the base is ready, pour it out in a bowl, add the flour, and mix well with hands.
- Way 2. Whisk eggs and honey in a bowl. Add crushed nuts and the rest of ingredients. Mix well.
- Put the oven on preheat to 360°F. Prepare the Cookies
- Take the dough. Roll it using a rolling pin or bottle; the dough should be 0.2″–0.3″ thick (5–7 mm).
- Cut the shapes from the dough using a glass or cookie cutters. Place the dough in a baking tray.
- Place your cookies in the oven, and bake for 20 minutes (360°F).
- When the cookies are ready, you will see them turn a brown color. The cookies get brighter from one side, so when you turn the heat off, you can flip the cookies over and hold them in the oven for 5 more minutes.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.