- Yield: 6 Servings
- 1 medium banana
- ½ pineapple, peeled and cored (about 200 g/7 oz)
- 1 large orange juice (about 150 ml/5 fl oz)
- 1 large lime juice (about 50 ml/½fl oz)
- 3½ oz (100 g) caster or granulated sugar
How to Make It
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor and whiz together until smooth. Taste for sweetness – you’re looking for a balance between sweet and sharp. Add more lime juice or sugar to get the right balance if necessary.
- Freeze in an ice-cream machine according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Alternatively, put in a container in the freezer and leave for an hour. Remove from the freezer and whisk, then return to the freezer. Repeat this process two or three more times.