- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 1 Hour 5 Minutes
- 4 medium/large apples
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp butter (softened)
- 4 tbsp walnuts (chopped)
- 1 tbsp honey
- ½ tsp cinnamon
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven (to 350 F).
- Remove the core of the apples.
- Add sugar and butter in a bowl and mix. Thereafter, add the cinnamon and walnuts.
- Put the apples in a baking dish and pour the mixture into them.
- Bake for 60 minutes, or till they get soft.
- Sprinkle honey on the apples. Serve with vanilla ice cream.