- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
- Total Time: 5 Minutes
- 1 cup baby spinach
- ½ cup kalamata olives, pitted
- ¼ cup canned sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 3 tinned anchovies
- 2 tablespoons hulled sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon capers in brine, drained
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 40 small round plain rice crackers
How to Make It
- In a food processor, combine the spinach, olives, water chestnuts, anchovies, sunflower seeds, parsley, oil, capers, mustard, and lemon juice.
- Pulse until the olives are coarsely chopped and the ingredients are combined. Serve with the rice crackers.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.