- Yield: 6 Servings(500 g)
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
- 2½ tablespoons honey
- ½ cup (125 ml) pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 360 g rolled oats
- 35 g almonds, chopped
- 25 g pumpkin seeds
- 30 g coconut flakes
- 40 g sultanas
- 45 g dried cranberries
- ½ cup (125 ml) semi-skimmed milk
- 50 g low-fat plain yoghurt
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 150°C (130°C fan/gas 2) and line two baking trays with baking paper.
- Whisk the honey, maple syrup and vanilla together in a large bowl. Add the oats, almonds and pumpkin seeds and mix until well combined. Ensure that all ingredients are coated with the maple syrup mixture.
- Evenly spread the granola over the two trays and spread out thinly. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes, then stir in the coconut flakes. Ensure that the granola is spread out evenly and thinly again.
- Bake for a further 10–15 minutes until golden and toasted, stirring every 3–4 minutes. Sprinkle the dried fruit over both trays and stir. Set the trays aside until the granola is completely cooled and crunchy.
- Place 1 serving of the granola in the bowl and top with the milk and yoghurt. Store the remaining granola in an airtight container.