- Yield: 2 Servings
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
- Oil spray
- 250 g white fish fillet
- Sea salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 wholemeal wraps
- 1 large handful cos lettuce leaves, shredded
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1 medium carrot, grated
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 20 g reduced-fat cheddar cheese, grated
- 100 g low-fat plain yoghurt
- Lemon juice, to taste
How to Make It
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium–high heat and spray lightly with oil spray.
- Season the fish fillet with salt and pepper, then place in the pan and cook for 2–3 minutes or until golden brown. Carefully flip the fish over and cook for a further 2–3 minutes or until the fish is opaque all the way through and flakes apart easily.
- Transfer the fish to a plate and flake into large chunks using two forks.
- To make the dressing, whisk the yoghurt and lemon juice together in a small bowl.
- Meanwhile, warm the wraps in a large dry frying pan over medium–high heat for 30 seconds each side. Remove from the heat and cut in half.
- To serve, place the wrap halves on two serving plates. Top with the lettuce, tomato, carrot, spring onion, cheese and fish. Drizzle over the dressing and fold in half.