- 6 boneless skinless chicken
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 shallots, peeled and minced
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1 (5¼ ounce) packageboursin spreadable cheese with garlic and herbs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 1 (8 7/8 ounce) box Italian pappardelle noodles, cooked according to package directions
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
How to Make It
- Cut chicken into l-inch pieces.
- In large frypan, place oil over medium heat. Add shallots and sauté until translucent, about 2 minutes. Add chicken and continue to cook about 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Add broccoli, cheese, salt, pepper and wine; stir and cook over medium heat about 5 minutes.
- On serving platter, mound noodles. Spoon chicken mixture over top. Garnish with cherry tomatoes.