- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 15 Minutes
- 15 ounces bpa-free canned tuna, drained
- 1 large carrot, chopped finely
- 1 stalk celery, chopped finely
- 3 tablespoons red onion, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, minced
- ¾ cup garlic mayo, slightly warmed
- ½ lemon juiced
- 1 teaspoon apple-cider vinegar
- Sea salt, to taste
- Romaine lettuce
How to Make It
- Combine all ingredients except the lettuce in a bowl and stir to ensure that the dressing is thoroughly mixed in. Taste and add sea salt if necessary.
- Serve on lettuce or on lettuce boats.