This sweet strawberry jam would be a nice gift for a friend who just went through a break up (or who is on a break). In happier times, this makes for a delicious movie theater snack just bring a little spoon!
- Yield: 1 ¾ cups
- Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
- 16 ounces fresh strawberries, hulled
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 small lemons juice, about ¼ cup
How to Make It
- Place the strawberries in the bowl of a food processor and pulse until finely chopped. Transfer to a medium saucepan, and stir in the sugar and lemon juice with a wooden spatula or wooden spoon.
- Stirring frequently, cook over medium-high heat until the jam has thickened and is bubbling, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and let cool just slightly in the saucepan, 5 minutes. Transfer to a glass jar and let cool completely at room temperature.
- Cover and store in the refrigerator for up to 10 days.