- Yield: 2 Servings
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- Sea salt to taste
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ butternut squash, cut in half, seeds and pulp removed
- ½ cup arugula, chopped
- ¼ cup currants
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- ½ cup alfalfa sprouts, for garnish
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place the butternut squash on a baking sheet sprayed with non-stick olive oil and bake f or 30 minutes. When squash is cool, peel and cut into pieces. For Dressing
- Whisk oil, vinegar, garlic, salt, and pepper together in a small bowl.
- Place squash, arugula, currants, dill, and parsley in a salad bowl and toss with the dressing.
- Garnish with alfalfa sprouts.