- Yield: 6 Servings
- 500 grams lean lamb or beef mince
- 2 chopped spring onions
- 1 can chilli beans mild or hot your choice
- 1 can Mexican flavoured tomatoes
- Nacho cheese corn chips
- Enough grated cheese to top each bowl
- 1 pot of sour cream
How to Make It
- Heat a large fry pan with a little oil on medium heat. Add mince and fry until brown and cooked. Add Chilli Beans and Mexican Style Tomatoes and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Put corn chips in a large bowl add mince and sprinkle with grated cheese. Grill in the oven if you want until the cheese melts. Serve with sour cream if you have it and a salad if you want.