Leftover meatballs belong in a sandwich! Meatball subs are also terrific party foods that go over well with kids, omnivores, and picky vegan foodies alike.
- Yield: 8 sandwiches
- Creole Roasted Red-Pepper
- Sauce or your
- favorite marinara
- Veggie Croquettes or Meatless Balls
- whole-wheat hot dog buns
How to Make It
- Gently warm Creole Roasted Red-Pepper Sauce over medium heat.
- Add Veggie Croquettes or Meatless Balls and allow to warm thoroughly over low heat, but do not bring to a boil.
- Spoon into toasted buns and serve.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.