“Fried” type of faux rice can be used as a filling for sushi, vegetables or served with various burgers.
- ½ cup of marinated chopped shiitake mushrooms
- 1 tomato chopped in cubes
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- Pinch of ground chili
- ½ cup of finely chopped cauliflower florets
- 1/3 cup of finely chopped turnip
- ¼ cup of sunflower seeds
- 2 tbsp tamari
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- 1 finely chopped garlic clove
- 2 tbsp finely chopped white onion
- 1 tbsp finely chopped green onion
- Pinch of ground white pepper
- ½ tsp shredded ginger
- A little dill
How to Make It
- Finely chop the vegetables into a small rice size. Put them in a food processor and pulse 2-3 times, avoiding to over- process.
- Add all the ingredients into a bowl and let them marinate for 30 minutes before serving.