- 1¼ c uncooked brown
- rice macaroni
- Cheddar Cheesy Sauce
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- smoked paprika (optional)
How to Make It
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Immediately drain pasta, rinse with cold water, and set aside.
- Whisk the ingredients for the Cheddar Cheesy Sauce together with an additional 1 tbsp of cornstarch in a saucepan, plus add salt and pepper.
- Bring to a near boil over medium heat then reduce heat to low.
- Continue to cook, stirring occasionally until the sauce thickens.
- Combine sauce with cooked pasta, stirring to coat, and heat thoroughly.
- Garnish with a light dusting of smoked paprika before serving.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.