Even better than a real kiss, it’s a pity that they only last a moment.
- Yield: 24
- 250 ml fresh whipping cream
- 1⁄2 × 385 g can condensed milk
- 2 extra large eggs, separated
- 65 ml Amarula
- bamboo skewers
- 100 g good-quality dark chocolate
How to Make It
To make the Ice Cream
- In a large glass bowl whip the cream to the stiff peak stage. In another bowl whisk together the condensed milk, egg yolks and Amarula. Fold this into the whipped cream. Whisk the egg whites to the stiff peak stage and then fold into the Amarula mixture. Pour into round ice cube trays and freeze for 1 hour, then place a skewer into each ice-cream cube and freeze for another hour. Unmoulding and Dipping the Kisses
- Melt the chocolate in a glass bowl over a saucepan of simmering water, and set aside to cool. Remove the ice-cream cubes from the trays and dip into the melted chocolate. Place the cubes onto a baking tray and back into the freezer (keep frozen at all times). Remove from the freezer when you are ready to serve.